Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pumpkin Pie Shake Recipe

ERRRRMERRRRRGERRRRRD!!!! So, I am pretty boring when it comes to making shakes and typically just mix mine with water… and on occasion mix my chocolate with PB and banana. But this morning I was feeling a little spunky and wanted to try something new. Insert: Pumpkin Pie Shakeology!!! After taking my first sip I immediately wondered what I have been doing with my life. Why haven’t I tried this before!!?? It’s SOOOO yummy! Maybe it was fate….maybe it was a coincidence, but I happened to have all the ingredients on hand so it was basically written in the stars that I had to try this today. Thanks universe. Anyway, here is the recipe so you can give it a try yourself! Nothing like having “pumpkin pie” for breakfast when it’s actually a nutrient dense shake that will provide my body with EVERYTHING it needs to function at an optimal level. It’s science. Okay, I am done rambling…. just give it a try and you won’t be sorry. :)

:::::: Pumpkin Pie Shake
  • 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 scopp/packet of vanilla shakeology
  • 1 Tbsp pure pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 
  • 1/2 tsp ground pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 cup ice
** I added about 5-6 oz of water because I don’t like mine as thick

Add everything to a blender and cover. Blend until smooth. 

Calories: 181
Total fat: 5 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugars: 8 g
Protein: 17 g

No comments:

Post a Comment