Friday, September 25, 2015

Limits / Opportunity

In this last week I have noticed SO many women on Facebook that have announced their pregnancies with a due date in April. I think I have seen at least 5 now! Just brings me back to this time last year because I announced the same exact thing. 
smile emoticJust brings me back to this time last year because I announced the same exact thing. heart emoticon
I remember when I found out I was pregnant with Jordyn and how excited I was, but at the same time, how much my fire was lit. I had been coaching about 5 months at the time and had seen some AMAZING, real-life, journeys lead to people being able to leave their full-time jobs and “retire” themselves to stay home with their spouses, children, etc. I wanted that SO bad for myself and for my family. I would see these coaches, newly being able to stay home full-time, posting pictures of impromptu park trips with their kids, in the middle of the day….on a Tuesday. I just wanted that freedom! I wanted to dictate my day and stop answering to someone else!
I would sit in my cubicle all day long dreaming about being able to stay home with my kids. I would write out to-do lists, business ideas, dreams and goals I wanted to reach…. all day, every day. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I HAD to make it happen. I NEEDED to make it happen. I couldn’t stand thinking about sending a brand new baby to daycare again. 
I honestly pushed so hard to make this dream of mine a reality and it took literally up until I had a week and a half left of maternity leave for me to be able to let my boss know that I wasn’t coming back. It was CRAZY. It was INSANE. But, it was my reality!! I remember that first week when I was supposed to be back to work and how I just felt odd, haha. I had no idea what to do with myself! I am not old by any means, and there are a gazillion people out there that have worked harder and longer than me in their lives, but I have been working since I was 14 years old and at the age of 30 I was able to leave my corporate job to run my own home-based business. And this business all started because I wanted to lose a little baby weight I had gained with KB. It still blows my mind. 
Now, that I have this freedom, I get to wake up tomorrow morning before my kids get up and workout, get the priorities on my to-do list done, and spend the rest of my day with my kids. And if I end up sleeping in, because EVERYBODY knows I am NOT a morning person, I can work on my to-do list during nap time or after they go to sleep at night. This flexibility is still something I am not completely used to, but I LOVE it. And now that I have it, I can’t imagine living life any other way. 
I am now more than ever so determined and motivated to help others have this same freedom to do whatever they want! If it means traveling more, staying home with kids, volunteering - whatever! I just know that this freedom has led me to realize the potential I have and I want others to see their potential too. Because in this life there is so much potential that goes to waste just because someone didn’t believe in themselves to take a chance and that is not how I want your life to go down! 
Starting next month my team, Inspire Greatness, is offering a coach training program designed to get new coaches started off on the right foot and reaching the first milestone in their business in their first month. With that said, I am looking for:
~ Busy moms
~ Stay at home moms
~ Working moms
~ Women who are driven
~ Motivated women
~ Women who are passionate about helping others
~ Women who love health & fitness
~ Moms who need a change
~ Moms who want to replace their full-time income or just make enough for extra spending money
~ Moms who need some “me” time
This list could go on forever but if YOU are ANY of these things and THINK that maybe this opportunity would be right for you DON’T hesitate to reach out so we can chat and go over all of the options and chat about opportunities that this could bring to your life!
If you would like to be considered, please message me, comment below or fill out my application at:

No comments:

Post a Comment