Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 2 Review of the 3-Day Refresh

When I woke up this morning I really did not think I would have much of a loss from yesterday since I am pretty sure I lost the majority of my water weight on day 1 (down 3 lbs) but much to my surprise, I have lost another 2 pounds since yesterday, bringing me to a total of 5 lbs down in 2 days! :) 



Aside from the weight-loss, I just feel GOOD! I have more energy, a clearer focus, and today I can officially say I am not craving the junk like I was the first day or so. 

Last night I tried one of the dinner options from the Refresh and it was a kale salad with pine nuts, lemon juice and a little Himalayan salt for taste. Overall, it was pretty good! At first I really didn't think I would like it, but after eating it I was full, satisfied, and ready to take on day 3! This cleanse has really made me focus back on water and how much I am drinking each day, which totally helps with staying full. I used to be so good about getting in about 100 oz each day, but after I had my daughter last April, and have been working from home, I am lucky if I get in 50 oz. And that is just not like me! So, another benefit for me with this Refresh, is that I am back in the water game!! #juglife

Eating this clean, getting in my water and drinking Shakeology has really helped get me back to feeling like "me." These last few months have been crazy busy, resulting in not-so-healthy choices, and I was just yearning for something to get me back on track. Thank God I tried this Refresh because I feel amazing! I am even back to drinking tea at night, which totally puts me into sleep mode, and I have been sleeping great because of it!
Cool fall night, warm tea at hand, a walk with my loves to the park - the perfect Tuesday night! <3
Today is the LAST day to get the 3-Day Refresh at the promotional price!! I would love to talk to you more about it if you are interested or have questions! Feel free to comment on this post, message me on Facebook at facebook.com/devon.hardel (you may have to add me as a friend first) or email me at devonladu@gmail.com.

For my day 1 recap of the 3-Day Refresh, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment