Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Day One Review of the 3-Day Refresh


Yesterday I started day 1 of the 3-Day Refresh and I am not going to lie, when I woke up I ALMOST decided to delay my start to Tuesday (today) because I really wanted coffee....and creamer....and peanut butter, haha. smile emoticon Baby girl was not having it the night before and was up quite a bit....then woke up SUPER early that morning....making for one tired and slightly crabby mama. frown emoticon 
After sitting in my pity party for a few minutes, I snapped out of it and decided that I would just suck it up and start it. I just couldn't start off the week on a bad foot! So, I got up, chugged my water, made my shake to take with me while I dropped the kids off at daycare, and came home to eat a bowl full of strawberries. Starting the morning off by eating fruit and Shakeology, whether I am doing the Refresh or not, is something I love to do because I just feel fresh and awake and ready to take on the day!
The rest of the day went pretty smoothly. The Refresh comes with a fiber drink and vanilla fresh shake that you drink throughout the day. I also get to drink Shakeology (love!!) and eat fruits, veggies, nuts, hummus, and almond butter. I also focus on drinking water (half my body weight in ounces). That's it! It's recommended to not work out or if you do, to focus on light/moderate workouts, but I have decided to just take a break and focus on the cleanse. I am counting cleaning as a work out for these 3 days. :)

My only complaint is that my husband made cheesy chip dip and was drinking a beer while watching the Packers last night.... and I ate a cucumber salad.....*side-eye



I stuck to my plan, even with the smell of cheese dip floating through the air, and feel really good today. I got a great night's sleep and woke up feeling lighter. I decided to just hop on the scale this morning and I am already down 3 pounds! Now, I am sure it's mostly water weight - but I'll take it! I am not expecting that big of a loss tomorrow morning but things are moving in the right direction and I feel really good!

If you would like to learn more about the 3-Day Refresh check this out!




To get started with the 3-Day Refresh send me an email at devonladu@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment