Friday, May 12, 2017

Shaun T Week on Beachbody On Demand!

Shaun T is BACK!! I am super pumped to announce that the week of June 12th will officially be SHAUN WEEK!!



GAH!! Are you excited? I AM EXCITED! I mean, it for sure is going to be a tough week but I LOVE the push and it's coming at a great time of year! Who's doing this with me? Check this out!


WHAT IS SHAUN WEEK?

It's 1 week of ass kicking fitness starting in June 12th!! Shaun Week is 7 days of Shaun T's greatest hits! It's a mix of 7 workouts that are Insanity and Focus T-25-inspired, incorporating cardio, intense strength conditioning, abs/core, and lots and lots of sweat! Here is a list of the upcoming workouts:


Insane Basics:  Go Slow, form over speed, work through it.
Pure Cardio Part 2:  It is going to be amazing!  You don’t go to the floor at all.
Insane Weights:  This workout is hitting the weights in an Insanity format.
25 Abs:  25 minutes of abs that is so ridiculously amazing that you will need to pray before do it! LOL
BrickSanity:  Asylum strength and T25 mixture and a lot of insane craziness!
Speed 4.0:  Speed workout similar to what you did in T25 Speed 1.0 and 2.0
Dig Deep is how you end the week with a bang!  This is BANANA’s YO!!!!  This sounds like Friday Fight From Max 30.
So it won’t stop at the end of 7 days.  There is a lot more in store for you after those 7 days!
WHO'S IT FOR?

- Great for all fitness levels....BOOYAH!

- Each workout includes a modifier!

** You need to make me your coach and get Beachbody On Demand through me as your coach.**

HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE IN SHAUN WEEK?

1. Complete the application below to get the details on how you can join.
2. I must be your assigned coach through Team Beachbody and I can give you directions for how to do that application process.
3. You must be willing to participate everyday for the entire week.

Questions? Send an email to FunnyFitMom@gmail.com with the subject line "Shaun Week."

No comments:

Post a Comment