Monday, December 14, 2015

New Year, New YOU!


It’s that time of year when EVERYONE seems to be thinking about their new year’s resolution… what will it be this year?

~ Lose weight?
~ Get healthy?
~ Quit smoking?
~ Save money?
~ Spend more time with family?

Did you know that last year (and probably a gazillion years before that too) the number one new year’s resolution was to lose weight? Did you know that a majority of the people who make losing weight as their new year’s resolution give up after 2 weeks?? Umm, THAT’S CRAZY!!! 2 weeks?? DON’T BE A PART OF THAT STATISTIC!!! My guess is that those people didn’t have a great support system, a solution that fit into their busy lifestyle, and constant motivation and inspiration. It’s only a guess, but I am almost a 110% sure that I am correct. It’s science. :)

So, with that said…..is your new year’s resolution to lose weight? If you said yes, have you made this same resolution in year’s past? If you said yes again, why are you making that your resolution AGAIN? I am thinking it’s because you had no one there to make you stick to it! >>>>INSERT ME!!!!

Look, I want to help you. I want to help you the way that I have been helped. I get it... you think that you can do this on your own. I thought that too!!! But you know what, even though you can, it’s SO MUCH EASIER when you have the right support and constant accountability. It makes it so much easier when you are surrounded by people with the same goals, when you have a solution that fits into your busy lifestyle and allows you to get results by doing the work in your own home (saves you from those busy gyms). So, here’s the deal… my next challenge group is going to be EPIC! I am talking about reaching goals, getting results, working hard, and making SHIT happen! Seriously, I am looking for people that are committed and ready to make a change!

If you are ready to make a change and get into the best shape of your life, then I want YOU in my next group! We will officially kick off January 4th (right after the new year) but you need to commit by December 27th. So, what you need to do is comment below with your email or send me an email at devonladu@gmail.com ASAP to claim your spot and then I will get you the rest of the details to join. I am not messing around so, first come, first serve! LET’S DO THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment