Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Do What Makes Your Soul Shine

20 months ago I was desperate for a solution…

I was desperate to get my body back.

I was desperate to find passion in a career.

I was desperate to do something that made me want to jump out of bed every morning instead of dreading it.

To be honest, I was just desperate.

I had something inside of me that wanted more, that thought I was meant for more, but I had no idea what that “more” was. I was stuck and I wasn’t sure how to get un-stuck.

Then one day I just had enough and I decided to finally do something about it. And it started with my health. It started with me FINALLY reaching out to someone who I just had this feeling about… I reached out to her because I knew she could help me. 

Instead of spending money on pills, personal trainers, gym memberships, or any other sort of “quick fix” I decided to invest in a solution I knew I could make work. You really can’t make an excuse to skip a home workout program that you can literally do in your living room. ESPECIALLY when you have a group of people holding you accountable and cheering you on. And I don’t think anyone can argue that eating healthy and working out doesn’t work… so I just made the decision to do it. 

Within a week of this “switch" in my mindset I realized that I was capable of much more than I thought. I realized that eating healthy is actually easy and it was making me feel AMAZING. Then I realized that I wanted to help others realize how much they were capable of, and I wanted to help them realize that eating healthy could be easy and make them feel amazing too!

So, I started sharing what was working for me. And from that I was able to inspire others to get healthier and want to help others do the same. It was just this big ripple effect that I had no idea I was capable of JUST from wanting to get healthy and make it work as a busy mom. So, I kept going. I kept posting, putting myself out there, and sometimes making a complete fool of myself because I knew that even though I had people that didn’t really support me, there were so many others that DID support me. And that pushed me even more.

Now, here I sit on a Wednesday night, reflecting on these last 20 months and I am so incredibly grateful. It’s just one of those nights where the impact that this little decision to get healthy is just overwhelming. It’s overwhelming because it’s provided my family with extra income while I was working full-time to pay off debt, buy things for our house, pay for our Christmas presents last year with cash without thinking twice about it… and most importantly, it’s provided me with TIME I will never get back to spend with my baby girl. Time I would never have the opportunity to use to spend with my family because I would be stuck in a cubicle all day. It’s provided me with FREEDOM to work when I want to work, play when I want to play, and not have to answer to anyone but myself. 

And this is just me. There have been coaches who have had WAY more success in 20 months than I have. Coaches who were able to not only quit their full-time jobs, but also bring their spouses home too. Coaches who have been able to pay off their entire mortgage or student loans just from helping other people get healthy. 

So, while I am over here reflecting and thinking about what these next 20 months could bring me, I have a couple questions for you. What can you do in 20 months? What do you want your life to look like 20 months from now? 

If you want something different then you have have to DO something different. Take a chance. Check it out. See if it’s for you. Because if it is, then it could be the answer you are looking for and an opportunity that will change your life.

If you can relate to any of my story or want an opportunity to dream a little bigger, then I want you to join my team, Inspire Greatness. I am looking to mentor an additional 10 people this month because I know how much this opportunity helped me over the holidays last year, and I want that for you this year! ❤️

If you want to be considered for my team you can apply at here.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

No comments:

Post a Comment