Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Plan to Stay on Track Over the Holidays

Just another day in paradise! Where the shakes flow like wine, toys multiply by the day, and where getting a full night's sleep is a rarity!! ;)


Enjoying my breakfast of chocolatey goodness while working on my mind to get pumped for my workout. Took my before pics and measurements and I'm excited to see the changes I can make in a short 3 weeks!
I started day 1 of the 21-Day Fix yesterday and am happy to report that I made it through the whole day with no cheats, got my workout in, drank over a 100 oz of water, and had my Shakeology!

Here are my day 1/before pictures! While I'm not at my goal, and definitely have some work to do before I get there, I'm reminding myself to enjoy the journey. I'm reminding myself that I just had a baby 6 1/2 months ago and to go easy on myself. It's so easy to get caught up in how fast others bounced back and their results but the only results that matter are mine. And each day I make myself a priority is a day closer to those results.  <3



The last time I attempted the 21-Day Fix I did great with the workouts but did not do so well with the nutrition. I was definitely too lenient and didn't really portion....well, anything. #badcoach I still lost 9 pounds but I know that my results would have been SO much better had I planned my meals accordingly and stuck to that plan! So this round I vow to plan out my meals each week and I vow to keep my paws off the wine. Although red wine is allowed in the 21-Day Fix meal plan, I am going to just stay away altogether. Home-girl loves her wine and one glass usually turns into a couple more... So, Sunday I got my crap together, drank my last glass 3 glasses of wine or the next 3 weeks, and planned out this week's meals:



I like to keep things simple overall, and don't mind eating the same meals each day, so that's what I am going to do. Less prep work and less time to worry about what to eat makes me a happy camper! Next week I will switch up my meals, maybe try a new recipe or 2, but figured I would keep it easy this week.

Sunday night before starting the 21-Day Fix I was definitely feeling the post-sugar blues....󾍀


Tired. 󾰴

Lethargic. 󾌡
Bloated. 󾰟


Even baby girl was feeling blah
Were you the same way? Maybe even nauseous from over-doing it this weekend? 󾌢 Are you scared of having no control over the upcoming holidays? 󾌻

Ringing in the New Year 10 lbs heavier?󾭟✨


Not feeling confident at your holiday parties? Sick and tired of the yo-yo dieting and want to learn how to create a healthy lifestyle, but don’t know how? 󾁑󾁛󾁒


Lack of motivation to get started?


With the enthusiasm and motivation I have seen from the challengers in my group that started yesterday, I can see how there are so many people that NEED the extra accountability now more than ever. 


With the demand I had with my current group, I am opening up 15 spots in my next weight loss accountability group that starts on the 16th! I will teach you how to meal plan, meal prep, provide healthy holiday recipes, tips while traveling, daily support and 1:1 accountability!


Plus, how about ringing in the new year 10-20 lbs lighter than you are now? Ever thought that was a possibility?!?!? Comment below with your email or send me an email at devonladu@gmail.com for more information! 



Get yourself a plan to get you through the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment