Thursday, October 15, 2015

My Body, My Business!!

I know I have posted about this recently, but being a coach has been a HUGE factor in me finding a workout routine I have been able to stick to for the last 20 months, and also has given me the motivation to figure out how to eat clean and incorporate it in to my everyday life as a busy mama. That is honestly what got me into coaching in the first place. I wanted to lose weight but be held more accountable to do it because pre-Beachbody I was easily swayed into eating junk, sitting on the couch instead of working out, and overall just not sticking to anything for a long period of time. I always had good intentions but could never just stick to it! I was always making excuses, telling myself I would start tomorrow… but then tomorrow turned into next week, next month, etc. I was stuck in a rut and I didn’t know how to get out of it….
It was frustrating and all I wanted was SOMETHING or SOMEONE to keep me going. Insert ———> Beachbody coaching. 
When I signed up I told myself that if I wanted to be a good coach I better get my butt in gear and workout when I said I was going to, and eat clean like I was telling the challengers in my groups to do. I started seeing results and naturally started talking about it on Facebook because I was excited and I felt awesome - who doesn’t share stuff like that!!?? Then I started getting messages and comments asking me what I was doing and how they could do the same thing. Those first messages showed me that if I continued sharing what I was doing I could possibly help motivate someone else to do the same thing, and in turn they could motivate someone else, and so on. HOLY CRAP!!! I never knew the impact little old me would have but from that first day as a coach I have built a team of AMAZING women that have made the decision to make their health a priority and help others do the same thing. All because I decided to invest in my own health. 
This business has helped me and so many others pay it forward not only in health, but financially too. In my first couple months as a coach, just from sharing my workouts and what I was eating, I was able to pay off a month’s worth of student loans. If you know me, you know my student loan debt is HUGE… I went to school out of state for a couple years, took out the max loans my entire 5 years of school…. and let’s just say my monthly student loan payment could be a mortgage payment. So, to say coaching has been a blessing is a GIGANTIC understatement. 
Fast-forward to now and I have been on trips to Nashville, Florida, and am qualified for a trip to the Bahamas next month (sadly I won’t be able to make that one) and have been able to leave my full-time corporate job to stay home with my kiddos. All because I wanted to be held more accountable to lose a little weight. CRAZY, right!!?? Well, it’s the truth and I wish that more people would join me in this because it has been an amazing ride so far and I can only imagine where I will be this time next year and where my team will be this time next year. heart emoticon
Because I am looking to grow my team and keep paying this opportunity forward, I want to invite YOU to a little “sneak peek” into what coaching is all about, what we do, and how you can get started too. If you want to lose weight, make a little extra spending money for the holidays or work for something BIGGER, then I want to hear from you and have you join us next week! It will start on Tuesday, October 20th and go through Thursday, October 22nd. It will be held through a private group on Facebook where we will give you all the info you need to see if this opportunity is right for you. There is no obligation by joining us - just check it out!
If you would like to join team Inspire Greatness next week and see if this coaching gig is really all it’s cracked up to be, then email me at devonladu@gmail.com, comment below with your email address or fill out an application here
I can’t wait to get this party started next week!!!! tongue emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment