Sunday, October 18, 2015

All About Me....

When I first started focusing on my health and fitness it was all about me. It was about feeling good in my skin, losing the last 15 pounds, feeling confident, wearing clothes that I hadn't been able to for years...being HAPPY. Don't get me wrong, all those things are EXTREMELY important and make a huge impact on the kind of mom and wife I am, but now my motivation has shifted a bit. 
.
Once I reached my initial goal I realized it wasn't just about me anymore. I had little eyes watching me and noticing what I was doing. 󾆐 I had little eyes watching me meal prep, take time to read labels on food at the grocery store, push play and sweat in our basement, shake up my Shakeology after a workout... I had these eyes looking at me for their example. An example I have complete control over. Yes, there are many days I don't nail my nutrition, and there are days I miss a workout, but those days are minimal compared to the days I really push myself and kick the excuses to the side because I know how it feels to give up and I know how it feels to keep going. And I choose to keep going.
.
I have 2 little ones now that watch my every move and I will be damned if I don't show them how important staying active is and eating healthy is. I will be damned if I don't make my health a priority so that the health of my family is better. There are so many things in this world and in this life I have no control over, but eating heathy and working out are not one of them.
.
It may have taken me a while to get to this point and in this mindset but I can tell you one thing for sure. I wouldn't be here right now had I not taken that first step to start. To try. To do better. So, if you are ready to start, to do better... then let me help you!! I have >>> O N E <<< spot left in my weight loss accountability group that starts tomorrow!! ❤️
.
The first person to message me and commit to this last spot will get their fitness program FREE! 󾌵
.
Send me an email at devonladu to claim this last spot!
.
This is your time to prove to yourself that you can DO this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment