Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Calling all MOMPRENEURS!!


The start of 2016 has me dreaming bigger than I ever have before…. 

As I was putting together my dream board this morning, listing all the HUGE, scary goals I have for myself and team, I realized that the common theme that ties them all together is “more.” I guess I just want more for my family and for my team. So, what does that mean? It means that I want to help more people - whether its through my challenge groups or my coach mentorship training. I want to give more through trainings, leadership, and support. 

I want to provide more for my family…. you just never know how much time you have on this earth to make an impact and I want to make sure I am doing whatever I can now to provide a life for my family that will last much longer than I will. <3 

I have been doing a lot of self-reflection on this last year….the successes, the failures, the ups, the downs… pretty much the roller coaster of life. I have learned so much about myself that I never really realized before. I have learned what motivates me, what derails me, and what truly makes me happy. And honestly, I have never been happier than I am right now and I know without a doubt that this opportunity has a lot to do with it. 

With all this thinking lately about where I am right now and where I want to go, I just know that I want to bring more people with me. I want to give this opportunity to as many people as I can so that they too can experience a happy and driven life. I want to show other mothers like me that they can have the best of both worlds! I know I could never solely be a stay-home-mom and not have something of my own, but I also know that I could never work 40+ hours a week for someone else’s dreams. Well, DING DING - I have the perfect solution!! :) This “job” has allowed me to create a full-time income, working from home part-time, while spending MORE time with my family. 

If you are looking for MORE in 2016 - more time with family, more vacations, more money, more passion, more FREEDOM, then I want to mentor you! I am looking for 10 women to mentor in January to set the groundwork for a 6-figure business from home. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity email me at devonladu@gmail.com or apply at:

https://devonhardel.wufoo.com/forms/team-inspire-greatness-application/

:::: If you don’t build your dreams someone else will hire you to help them build theirs. <3

----------------------

And to keep everyone happy :), Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment