Monday, June 19, 2017

Shift Shop Exclusive Test Group Now Forming!


I am SO PUMPED!! This morning I got to try out a sneak peek from the brand-new program, SHIFT SHOP!! I LOVED IT! I mean, as much as you can love a good butt-kicking on a Monday morning! ;) For real though, this workout was exactly what I have been wanting! It reminded me of playing sports with the moves and the 25 minutes just FLEW! I was dripping sweat at the end, I am sore as I type this, and I just know it's definitely going to help me make that SHIFT with my goals! Check it out:


What is the Shift Shop Workout?
  • It's a 3-week rapid rebuild program
  • It's for anyone who wants to ramp-up their fitness FAST
  • It goes from basic 25-minute workouts to advanced 45 minute routines, all while honoring your nutrition for optimal results
  • It's great for all fitness levels! If you have a lot of weight to lose, Shift Shop will be your ticket to fitness! If you've fallen off track from your regular fitness routine, Chris (the trainer) will lead you through a fitness tune-up!
  • The workouts are all 25-45 minutes a day, 6 days a week, for 3 weeks
  • There is a modifier in every workout
  • It will be available on July 12th, 2017 so make sure you fill out the form below so you can stay in the loop and join my first official Shift Shop Test Group!

Who is Chris Downing?

Chris is a NASM certified personal trainer with one goal in sight: To help you accelerate the change you have always wanted. 

As the creator of the Shift Shop program, Chris' engaging, motivation-based approach lets you grow stronger both physically and mentally. It is so much more than helping you get fit and lose weight! It's about shifting your body and mind to a place that allows you to reinvent yourself! #maketheshift

Chris takes the most results-driven training methods, effective for everyone from pro to amateur athletes to the every day gym-goer, and tailors them to help you achieve a significant total-body transformation. This includes shorter workouts with exercise intervals that help you burn fat and re-shape your body FAST!



NOW WHAT??!!

I am launching my first ever EXCLUSIVE SHIFT SHOP TEST GROUP starting July 17th! We have preparation for the group starting NOW and then come July 17th it's ON! For more information or questions email funnyfitmom@gmail.com with the subject "SHIFT SHOP" or fill out the form below:

No comments:

Post a Comment