Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Transformation Post on a Wednesday


This transformation post is brought to you by: MOTHERHOOD <3

I came across the picture on the left earlier today and when I did a side-by-side with my most recent pic my jaw dropped. After I had KB I had doubts I would ever get my “abs” back…hell, my body back, but over time and hard work I did… then I had Jordy. I knew it was possible to get my body back but there was this little voice in my head that kept saying I might not. Not for lack of effort, but because our bodies change SO MUCH with each pregnancy. Our skin stretches, we get saggy, and our ab muscles go through the freaking ringer. I mean, I even have stretch marks on my inner thighs from pregnancy…WTF!? I just wasn’t sure if I would ever get back to where I was. 

Well, that pic on the left was taken about 4-5 months after I had Jordy so there is just over a year between the 2 pictures. Am I exactly where I want to be with my physical goals right now? No. Did I eat as healthy as I planned to reach those goals? No. Did I complete every workout and stick to my routine 100%? HELL NO. Because, that’s life.  

As I reflect on this past year with my personal life, my health and my business, I had A LOT of ups and downs. Lots of failures and successes. Lots of letting life get the best of me. Lots of “starting over.” Lots of tears and laughter. But the one thing that held true through all of that was that I just kept going. I didn’t give up. And I am not trying to toot my own horn, because believe me, I could have done WAY better in most areas of my life. But, what I am saying is that no matter what you do, never give up. Always keep moving forward and always keep trying. Even if you are moving at a snail’s pace… even if you take a step forward to take 2 steps back. Even if the direction you are going changes a million times. Every time you move forward and keep going, you are getting closer to your destination. Focus on the good, focus on what you DID do right, and keep going. Then look at all that and try to do better this next year. 

It’s hard not to reflect on this last year as we approach January but if there is one thing I know, and one thing that holds true (for you too), it’s that we can do ANYTHING we put our minds to. Everything that has led us to this exact point has made us stronger and more capable to up our game. 

Look, I didn’t come this far to only come this far. I have some big goals & plans for 2017 and I am aiming for the high. If you have goals you want to reach and need some accountability I am your girl! If not, totally cool! But either way, this bus is heading to the top whether you are on it or not!! 

#DREAMBIG #MAKEGOALS #THENSMASHTHESHITOUTOFTHEM

To join me please email me at dh.health.fitness@gmail.com with the subject "BIG GOALS" and we can chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment