Sunday, June 5, 2016

Summer is HERE! Score Some Sweet Deals From Beachbody NOW!


Summer is here and we want to give YOU some sweet deals to help you get in shape and CRUSH those health and weight-loss goals! Starting tomorrow (Monday, June 6th) at 12PM PT Beachbody will be releasing TONS of products, programs, equipment, supplements, etc. at a SUPER discounted price! Some items are up to 78% OFF! :)

I typically stray from making posts in regards to sales but if I would feel horrible if I didn't let you know about something that could save you tons of money and help you look and feel GREAT!

So, how does this work? Starting tomorrow at 12PM PT the sale will go LIVE and will run until supplies last. I will tell you this from past experience - DO NOT WAIT TOO LONG! I have seen some popular programs and equipment sell out in less than an hour so if you are on the fence, take the leap to the other side NOW before you miss out!

Here is what will be included in the sale so you can plan ahead:



Do you need a recommendation? Are you new to some of these options? First off, if you have the Club Membership & On Demand, be sure to check out those programs so that you can preview them (Insanity, P90X, P90X2, etc.) before making the investment. What's On Demand? Click HERE for more information about the Club Membership and the many awesome features available to you.

So, what is my own personal recommendation? For sure get Les Mills Combat because this program is going to be discounted in the Beachbody Collection. Once they're gone, they're gone for good! Insanity Max 30 is another AMAZING program and one that I am personally starting up tomorrow! This is the perfect program for those looking for a mix of high-intensity cardio using your own body weight for resistance. Plus, the workouts are only 30 minutes and can be done in your living room. SCORE! :) Feel free to follow me on Youtube.com HERE as I document the next 60 days going through the program!

The P90X Bars are also delicious and one of my favorites! They are perfect for on the go and will not ruin your diet. They are packed with protein to keep you full when you are in a pinch!

These items are great for jump-starting your summer fitness plan, Father's Day gifts, birthday presents, Christmas, a present to yourself :), etc. I will personally be stocking up for myself and also for some giveaways in my upcoming accountability groups! If you are interested in learning more about my weight-loss accountability groups feel free to email me at dh.health.fitness@gmail.com.

To see everything on sale you can use my link:


*** If you already have a Team Beachbody Coach please contact YOUR coach to help you out. If you do not have a coach yet, then I would LOVE to be yours! :) I am happy to assist you, guide you, support you and help you reach your health and fitness goals! ***

It's time to kick off the Summer on the right track to looking and feeling your best! Summer style means nothing if your confidence doesn't take center stage and I know for a fact that I am most confident when I am feeling healthy! LET'S DO THIS! If you want something more customized let me know and we can figure out the best plan for you! Shoot me over an email at dh.health.fitness@gmail.com or check out my page on Facebook - DH Health & Fitness and let's chat!

"Because the next few months will pass by anyway." <3


No comments:

Post a Comment